Aluminum Profile, Aluminium Profile, Heat Sink manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Aluminum/Aluminium Extrusion Profile for Buliding Material (ISO9001: 2008 TS16949: 2008), Good Quality Aluminium Hinges with ISO9001: 2008 Certificated, Superior Aluminum Heatsink Profile with Black Anodizing and Machining and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||200 Pieces||US $3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||Over 10000t/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Type:||Decoration Aluminium Profile, Heat Sink Aluminium Profile, Transport Aluminium Profile, Industrial Aluminium Profile, Machine Part|
|Window & Door Aluminium Profile:||60 Series|
Deep Processing Machining Aluminum Heat sink (ISO9001:2008 TS16949):
1) Qualified aluminium alloy: 6063,(6060,6061,6N01,5052,5083,7005,3003,etc.)
2) Temper: T3-T8
3) Finish: Clear anodization (Color/ Hard anodization/ powder coating/ polishing/ painting are available.)
4) Machining: CNC fabricating/ punching/ tapping/ drilling/ polishing/ chamfering/ bending/ debur are available.
4) OEM design and specifications are welcome.
2. Advantages of choosing COSCO Aluminium:
1) Reliable quality (We are ISO9001 :2008 & TS16949:2009 certified, compliant with RoHS test.)
2) Competitive price with short lead-time for both tooling and parts,because we do everything in house.
3) Effective technical support and excellent sales service.
4) Sufficient production capacity(only 65% occupied)
5) Efficient communication(48-hour quote lead time)
3. Order,payment terms and shipment:
1) Minimum order: 500kg per trial order.
One piece of sample free of charge provided by approval and kept for future mass production.
2) Sample Lead Time: 30 working days
(25 days for making the tool and 5days making the samples. Before sending the samples to customer, samples should pass strict test in our lab. )
Production Lead time: it depends on customers' order quantity ( 30 working days after deposit)
3) Payment: (Can negotiate with customers, our usual practises are as follow)
Tooling:100% prepaid by T/T.
Parts:30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T.
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type IIIAlternatives Item
|Extrusion torlerance|| GB /T5237-2000|
| EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161|
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Machining tolerance||GB/T1804-92|| BS 8118 |
| Standard for Anodizing||GB5237.2-2004|| BS1615: 1987|
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
|Packing method|| 1. Standard packing: Each profile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.|
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6. 13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20tons to a 40 feet container