Aluminium Extruded Tube:
ADVENTAGES of choosing COSCO Alu.:
--1-- QUALITY GUARANTEED: We provide one-stop service, tool design, smelting, extruding, machining, surface treatment, packing as well as assembling can be all finished in house.
--2-- ALSO QUALITY GUARANTEED: Our company is ISO9001-2008&TS16949 certified.
--3-- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Short lead time for tooling design and the parts
--4-- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY: Our products pass RoHS test.
--5-- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICAION: Quote in 48hours.
Who we are:
Fully owned by COSCO Group, a Global Fortune 500 company, COSCO (JM) Aluminium Co., Ltd is an ONE-STOP value-added aluminium extrusion solution provider.
What we do:
In our 50,000 sq.ft factory located in Guangdong China, our 850 well trained workers and a team of 20-year experience engineers use machines from Germany, South Korea and Taiwan and advanced technology to offer full service manufacturing:
1. Extrusion & tooling design and manufacturing;
2. Secondary fabrication & CNC machining, welding, etc;
3. Mechanical and Chemical surface treatment: hair-lining, sandblasting, mirror polishing, clear anodizing, color anodizing, hard anodizing, powder coating, painting, silkscreen printing;
4. Assembly, Package & Shipment;
We try to do everything in house to have better control on quality as well as on time delivery. At the same time, we are also developing nearby qualified suppliers as partners to grow together to better serve a wider range of customers worldwide.
1. Custom design extrusions and value-added extruded components (including, enclosure, panel, motor frames, automotive parts, heat sink/radiator, container supports, pneumatic cylinder, aluminium tubes/bar/angle, etc.) covering a wide range of markets including automotive, electronics, green energy (solar, LED, etc.), security, audio video, lighting, furniture, hardware, sanitary ware, equipment, etc..
2. ODM products: aluminium pickup tray body, aluminium structural tents, aluminium railing system and automatic partition system.
ISO 9001:2008; TS 16949:2009; RoHS; Reach 155; SGS; D&B, etc.
Our quotation is based on:
1) Detail Drawings;
2) Customers' samples;
3) Detail specificaions/description or pictures.
After comfirming the pattern with our customers, we will provide the price, lead time, MOQ, delivery time, payment terms within 48hours.
|Extrusion tolerance|| |
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Machining tolerance|| |
Standard for Anodizing
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing Process|| Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
|Packing method|| |
1. Standard packing: Eachprofile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6.13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container