Aluminum Extrusion Profile for Walkway
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $20/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Seaworth Packaging|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZY-15655
- Surface Treatment: Hard Anodized
- Temper: T3-T8
- Trademark: COSCO
- Origin: China
- Advantage: One Stop Shop Aluminium Manufacturing
- Grand: 6000 Series
- Application: Construction
- Specification: ISO 9001:2008 TS16949:2002
- HS Code: 76042990
1) Quality material: 6063 (6061, 6060, 6005, 6082, 6N01, 5083, 5056, 3003,etc)
2) Machining: Lathing/ milling /CNC fabricationg /polishing / punching /drilling /tapping are available.
3) Finishing: Bright clear anodizing (Color/ hard anodizing/ powder coating/painting/silkscreening are available)
4) Assembling and packaging
5) Application: For constrction
6) OEM design/specification is welcome
2. Advantages of choosing COSCO Aluminium:
1) Reliable quality (We are ISO9001 :2008 & TS16949:2009 certified, compliant with RoHS test.)
2) Competitive price with short lead-time for both tooling and parts,because we do everything in house.
3) Effective technical support and excellent sales service.
4) Sufficient production capacity(only 65% occupied)
5) Efficient communication(48-hour quote lead time)
3. Order,payment terms and shipment:
1) Minimum order: 500kg per trial order.
One piece of sample free of charge provided by approval and kept for future mass production.
2) Sample Lead Time: 30 working days(25 days for making the tool and 5days making the samples. Before sending the samples to customer, samples should pass strict test in our lab. )
Production Lead time: it depends on customers' order quantity ( 30 working days after deposit)
3) Payment: (Can negotiate with customers, our usual practises are as follow)
Tooling:100% prepaid by T/T.
Parts:30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T.
|Extrusion tolerance|| |
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Machining tolerance|| |
Standard for Anodizing
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing Process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
|Packing method|| |
1. Standard packing: Eachprofile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6.13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container