Aluminium/Aluminum Stair Fence for Housing
|FOB Price:||US $15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $15/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZY-668
- Frame Finishing: Powder Coated
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodizing
- Market: Popular in Australia, USA, Europe
- Trademark: COSCO
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008 TS16949: 2002
- HS Code: 76042990
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS, CE
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Alloy Type: Al 6063 6061 6060 6n01
- Finish Available: Brushing and Polish in All Anodised Color
- Manufacturing Process: Extruding-Cutting-Anodizing
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: Jiangmen Guangdong
1) Made by high grade aluminium, various style are available.
2) inish: Durable 25 microns anodizing; Powder coating, or as per your requirements...
3) Provide complete system of fittings and accessories, glass
4) Application: Suitable for decoration stairs, balconies, fences, swim pools, and apartment and handrail system
5) The system allows for complete on site assembly, ready to install direct from the warehouse
6) The fully modular system can be assembled as 4 different models as well as optional base fixing method
7) The 65 series model is engineered to comply with most normal category site situations around the world and is available as a standard or stronger model but with all the same accessories
8) It can also be supplied as a windbreak or as a pool fence without a top rail meeting the appropriate standards for each country.
9) Our system comply with US standard and Australia standard.
|Extrusion tolerance|| |
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Machining tolerance|| |
Standard for Anodizing
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing Process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
|Packing method|| |
1. Standard packing: Eachprofile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6.13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container