SGS Approved Aluminum Profile for Heat Sink (with TS16949: 2008 Certified)
|FOB Price:||US $0.55 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $0.55/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZY-998
- Shape: Square
- Temper: T3-T8
- Alloy: Alloy
- Alloying Ingredient: 6063
- Polished Aluminum Profile: Mechanical Polishing
- Advantage: One-Stop OEM Aluminium Extrusions Service
- Finishing: Anodizing, Sandblast, Powder Coating, Brushing
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Heat Sink Aluminium Profile
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Window & Door Aluminium Profile: 60 Series
- Surface Finishing: Anodic Oxidation
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, TUV
- Color Anodized Aluminium Heat Sinks: OEM Extruded Heat Sinks
- Machining: Drilling,Punching,Tapping,CNC Machining,Welding
- Trademark: COSCO Aluminium
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7616991090
1. Qualified aluminum alloy: 6063-T5
2. Surface treatment: Anodizing/ powder coating /painting /silk screening are also available
3. Machining: High precision machining available upon request (Lathe /milling /CNC machining /Polishing /punching /drilling /taping, etc.)
4. Usage: widely used in the LED profile and electric areas.
5. Customized specifications are welcome
Advantages of choosing COSCO Aluminium:
1. One-stop service, tool design, smelting, extruding, machining, surface treatment, packing as well as assembling can be all finished in house.
2. Our company is ISO9001-2008&TS16949 certified.
3. Short lead time for tooling design and the parts, but with good quality.
4. Our products pass RoHS test.
5. Effective communication: After comfirming the drawings or samples with our customer, we will provide quotation within 48hours.
|Extrusion tolerance|| |
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Machining tolerance|| |
Standard for Anodizing
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing Process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
|Packing method|| |
1. Standard packing: Eachprofile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6.13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container