Anodizied Aluminum Enclosure for Car Audio
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.8 US $4.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Packing (or at Buyer′s Requirement)|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZY-AE008
- Application: Housing/Enclosure
- Grade: 6000 Series
- Technique: Extruded
- Temper: T3 - T8
- Advanteage: Your One-Stop Aluminum Extrusion Solution Provider
- Finish: Anodizing, Sandblast, Powder Coating, Brushing
- Material: Al6063 6061 6n01 6060 or Customer′s Requirement
- Trademark: COSCO Aluminium
- Origin: China
- Type: Aluminum Extrusion Panel with Precision Machining
- Shape: OEM as Per Drawing or Design
- Surface Treatment: Anodized, Powder Coated, Painting, Sand Blast
- Alloy: Alloy
- Certification: ISO9001:2008 Ts16949:2009 RoHS
- Machining: Cut, Punch, Drill, Tap, Bend, Weld, CNC
- Color: Silver; Black; Copper; Other Colors
- Production Lead Time: 20-25 Working Days
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008, TS16949: 2009, RoHs, SGS
- HS Code: 7604299000
Advantages of Cosco Extruded Aluminum Enclosure
1.Reliable quality is certified by ISO9001:2008 & TS16949:2009
2.Competitive prices with short lead-time for both tooling and parts
3.Effective and strong technical support by over 40 engineers
4.Excellent sales services: Best attention to even the smallest detail
5.Sufficient production capacity
6.Efficient communication (48-hour quote lead time)
7.Strict Quality Control with Advanced Test & Inspection Equipments ( Such as, CMM, RoHS tester, Salt-spray tester, etc.)
Recommended Product (Only for your reference, OEM or ODM welcome)
About COSCO Aluminium
1. Year of Establishment: 1998
2. Factory area: 500,000 sq. ft.
3. Total No. of employees: 800
4. Capabilities: Smelting & Alloying, Die design & Manufacturing, Extrusion, Fabrication &Precision machining, Finishing and Assembly
We are a professional full service manufacturer of customized aluminium extrusions and alu. related products.
2015 China Sourcing Fair: Electronics & Components
Date: October 11~14, 2015
Booth No.: 11J06
Detail information please visit below website or contact us
Looking forward to meeting you at our following trade fair.
Custom designs, Custom extrusions or Customized drawings
|Machining & Fabrication|
Cutting, Shearing, Deburring, Tumbling, Punching, Drilling, Tapping, Chamfering, Cold-drawing, Honing, Bending, Stamping, Forming, Polishing, Grinding, Brushing, Sandblasting, Welding Numerical Control Lathing, Milling, Sophisticated CNC Precision Machining
Mill finished, Various Anodized, Powder coated, Painted, Sliver matt, Sand blasted, Electrophoresis, Silkscreened, PVDF, etc.
( or as customer's requirement)
1. Standard packing: plastic sheet wrapped for each profile in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases + Iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars.
4. EPE + carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6. 13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20 tons to a 40 feet container.
For Your Information
300kg per trial order. One pc of sample free of charge provided by approval and kept for future mass production inspection, delivery fees on buyer.
|1,5000 tons/ per year|
Sample Lead time
|15-18 working days include 7-10days making tooling if it's necessary.|
Production lead time
|15~25 working days.|
1.Tooling:100% prepaid by wire transfer.
2. Parts: 30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T.
3.Other payment terms can be discussed.
Mill Certificates, RoHS, REACH(SVHC), Working Instructions, Inspection Instructions, Packing Instruction, PPAP (including Control Plan, PFMEA etc.), Unpacking/unloading Instructions for customers.
|Shape||Irregular||Round, Square, Triangle, Rectangle etc...and Customized shapes are welcomed.|
|Alloy||6063 alloy||6061,6082,6060,6005,6N01,5083,5056,3003,7005,7020 Alloy etc.|
|Temper||T6||T3,T4,T5,T6,T8 can be discussed.|
|Standard for Extrusion||GB /T5237-2000||EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161 (British Standards)|
|JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)|
|AS/NZS1866-1997 (Australian New Zealand Standard)|
|Standard for Fabrication||GB/T1804-92||BS 8118 TS1649|
|Standard for Anodizing||GB5237.2-2004||BS1615:1987|
|Mil-A-8625E Type I|
|Mil-A-8625E Type III|
Welcome to contact us for custom made aluminum profiles.
Thank you very much.