Customized Aluminium Shelter/ Smoking Cabin
|Kind:||Smoking Cabin/ Shelter|
|Cutomized Aluminium Construction:||Clear Anodized|
-1-. Features of COSCO Aluminium smoking cabin/ shelter:
1) Qualified aluminium alloy: 6063, (6060, 6061, 6N01, 5052, 5083, 7005, 3003, etc. )
2) Easy to assemble and we provide assembling instructions for our customers
3) Finish: Clear anodized (Color / Hard anodization/ powder coating/ polishing/ painting are available. )
4) OEM design and specifications are welcome.
-2-. Advantages of choosing COSCO Aluminium:
1) Reliable quality (We are ISO9001: 2008 & TS16949: 2009 certified, compliant with RoHS test. )
2) Competitive price with short lead-time for both tooling and parts, because we do everything in house.
3) Effective technical support and excellent sales service.
4) Sufficient production capacity(only 65% occupied)
5) Efficient communication(48-hour quote lead time)
-3-. Order, payment terms and shipment:
1) Minimum order: 5 sets
2) Production Lead time: It depends on customers' order quantity ( 30 working days since the customers place their order)
3) Payment: (Can negotiate with customers, our usual practises are as follow)
Tooling: 100% prepaid by T/T.
Parts: 30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T.
EN-755-2/3/6/8, BS-1474, BS 1161
JIS H4100 (Japanese Standard)
(Australian New Zealand Standard)
|Standard for Anodizing||GB5237.2-2004||
Mil-A-8625E Type II
Mil-A-8625E Type III
|Manufacturing process||Die designing→ Die making→ Smelting& alloying→ Extruding→ Cutting→ CNC machining→ Driling→ Tapping→ Surface treatment→ Welding→ Assembling→ Packing|
1. Standard packing: Each profile will be wrapped in the plastic sheet in order to protect the profiles' surfaces, kraft paper wrapped in bundles.
2. Special packing: wooden cases+iron trays.
3. Bundles or boxes with wooden bars
4. EPE+carton boxes.
5. Customized packing methods are welcomed.
6. 13 tons to a 20 feet container, 20tons to a 40 feet container